Printing creates completely new challenges for acrylic processors. Gentle processing must take place in which neither the material itself nor the ink is damaged.
Requirements for cutting printed acrylic:
- Contour-accurate cutting for every print contour
- Completely non-contact processing so that material and print remain undamaged
- No smoke development and/or color change on the print
- Automated process for greater production efficiency
Your advantages at a glance:
- Precise cutting along every conceivable print contour
- Smooth, burr-free cut edges with maximum brilliance and a noble look without repolishing
- Optical recognition system positions the laser beam with the aid of fiducial marks
- Faster throughput times and simultaneously high process reliability with reduced machine setup times
- Clean processing without chips or tool cleaning
- JOBIDENT for extensive automation of processes from import to file output
Do you want to ensure greater reliability when cutting printed acrylic glass? Fiducial marks ensure maximum efficiency in contour-accurate processing. Together with our optical recognition system POSITIONplus, you can simplify your process.