What advantages have eurolaser cutter when cutting of polyvinyl chloride (PVC)?
- High flexibility with up to three tools parallel on one machine
- Numerous knives for PVC foils selectable
- Different routers for PVC plates selectable
- Unique variety of table sizes – suitable for all standard foil and plates formats
- High speed and stability during machining process
What added value have eurolaser CO₂ laser cutter?
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) has become a mass market plastic because it can be produced so cheaply and can be used in a diverse range of applications and in the meantime, constitutes around 25 % of the whole plastics market. It is available in two main forms, hard PVC-U (unplasticized) and soft PVC-P (plasticized) that is made more elastic by the addition of softeners. This plastic is found more and more frequently in the advertising industry where it used for decorative and labelling foil. PVC is flame-retardant and can be produced in both a transparent as well as a coloured form. PVC-U is characterised by its high mechanical strength and hardness. This form of PVC is often used in the building and electrical industries and in mechanical engineering. The addition of softeners gives PVC-P an almost rubber-like elasticity and therefore excellent damping properties. It is used mainly for advertising, the packaging industry, medical appliances and the photographic industry.