Benefits of eurolaser:
- Smooth, crystal-clear cut edges in one operation (no flame polishing necessary) – even in inner contours.
- Contact-free processing without tool wear
- Combination of milling modules and laser cutting possible
- No clamping or fixing of the acrylic sheets necessary
- No acrylic chippings – less soiling and less cleaning required
- Cutting and engraving in one operation
High quality, individual and with advertising appeal
Promotional gifts are often produced anonymously and standardised in large quantities. The unit price decreases, as does the advertising impact. However, if you would like to give your customers a very personal and valuable gift, laser provides many opportunities.
In our example, we show you the production of a tag made from Crylux (acrylic) for bottles. Tags are often made from paper. Compared to paper or cardboard, a tag made from acrylic by using a laser impresses with its great look and durability. The cut edges are crystal clear – completely without subsequent polishing, and even filigree details can be realised with the laser.
Laser cutting und personalised engraving
You can cut and engrave your promotional gift in a single operation with the laser systems from eurolaser. You can flexibly personalise each tag within a short time. If required, mechanical tools can also be used in addition to the laser. With this versatile choice of tools, you can variably process acrylic and other materials. Different applications can be realised here on the same machine.