What are the advantages of cutting plywood with laser?
- Creation of pliability by means of a filigree pattern
- Finest details without any material breakage
- Minimum waste thanks to contact-free laser cutting
- Burr-free cut edges with virtually no discolouring
- No chipping during laser cutting
How is pliability achieved through laser cutting?
A clever cutting pattern, which can only be cut so finely with laser, results in the rigid plywood board being rendered pliable. The delicate material becomes so flexible that you can actually roll it up without breaking it. Sticking it to the side parts provides extra stability.