What are the benefits of the belt of the conveyor system?
- Increased productivity due to automatic material feed
- Even, stress-free transport of the textiles for perfect results without any material distortion
- Process reliability thanks to a high degree of repeat accuracy
- Different machine widths depending on material composition
- Adjustable exhaust levels for customer-specific requirements and energy saving
- Processing of very large formats possible thanks to seamless continuation of cutting
Gentle material transport without any material distortion
The material is fed directly from the roll onto the laser system and together with the web transported evenly, stress-free and exactly.
Perfect results thanks to contactless laser machining
The textiles are cut or engraved accurately by the laser beam. As laser machining is a contractless process, the material remains exactly in the correct position even during processing. You get excellent results.
Machine widths for different materials
The eurolaser conveyor system comprises different mesh widths in line with the properties of the material, such as material thickness, rigidity and dimensions of the finished product. This enables us to guarantee the ideal configuration for your material.
Adjustable exhaust unit for energy-efficient processing
The level of the vacuum as well as the sections of the table that are exhausted can be adjusted individually with this option. Energy costs can be reduced by switching off segments that are not needed. The impact on the air-conditioning is minimized. You can adjust the exhaust unit to match your material and application perfectly with the fine adjustment of the vacuum.
Automatic conveyor belt cleaning
Particularly with sensitive materials, powder deposits or stuck-on material residue on the conveyor belt can reduce the quality of the cutting. Our conveyor systems are therefore equipped with automatic belt cleaning. The addition of an active cleaning function is optionally available for extremely heavy soiling.