Which advantages does laser cutting from KömaLite hold?
- High level of precision and cutting quality
- Contactless cutting - material fixation not applicable
- Machining without application of force - no material damage
- No tool wear – cutting quality is consistent
- No chipping waste – cleaning around the machine not required
Where is KömaLite used?
KömaLite ® is a light polypropylene panel with a web-like core structure. It is easy to process and due to the high stability and homogenous surface, it provides an excellent basis for optimum printing results. This is why KömaLite is used in particular by digital and screen printers, but also by advertising engineers and for shop fitting and exhibition stands.
Additional properties of KömaLite ®:
- Minimum own weight
- Resistant to humidity
- Low absorption of water
- Can be used inside as well as outside
- Resistant to chemicals and oil100% recyclable
Thus, KömaLite ® is particularly suited to usage in the advertising sector, specifically in the area of indoor and outdoor advertising and to POS.