What are the benefits of laser cutting?
- No crushing of the material and less breakage thanks to force-free processing
- No chippings – so no cleaning necessary
- Virtually radius-free inner contours
- No material fixation necessary
- Low noise generation during cutting
- Consistently high cutting quality because there is no tool wear
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
What additional benefits do eurolaser CO₂ laser cutting systems offer?
Laser cutting with eurolaser systems:
eurolaser laser systems are all based on a consistent modular design, so we are always able to respond flexibly to the needs of our customers. Top-quality components ensure reliability, a long service life and guarantee a positive cost-performance ratio for investments. Laser cutting is constantly finding its way into other branches and applications. The tool “CO2 laser” opens up completely new possibilities in the processing of a multitude of different materials in addition to classic metal machining. These include such materials as textiles, acrylic, plastic, different types of wood as well as composites and paper.