- Perfect, directly sealed cut edges without fringes, no need to rework textiles or films
- Low tool wear with consistently high cut quality
- Optimal nesting and thus avoidance of double line cutting
- Very high repeatability and precision in the cutting process
- Series production and 24/7 operation without loss of quality
- High processing speed raises the production efficiency
- Remarkable savings potential and better material utilization due to nesting function
- Distortion-free material feed even with large-area textiles - automatic feeder with edge control
- Proteccing of various materials possible on one machine: mesh, stretch, woven and non-woven, textile as well as film
What are the additional benefits of eurolaser systems for cutting sun and privacy protection products?
Materials used for sun shading products must not fade, must withstand countless movements such as rolling in and out or folding up and down without deformation, and should also be able to withstand a rain shower if necessary. The ideal basis for this polyester fabric, which can either be impregnated and dyed during production or coated or printed later. Careful sealing of the edges is crucial especially for sun-protective textiles so that awnings, roller blinds and shades do not tear or otherwise change their shape even during intensive use.
Typical laser-cut products are: Pleated blinds, roller blinds, venetian blinds, sun sails, sunshades, privacy films, awnings and many more.
In Reichshof near Gummersbach in North Rhine-Westphalia, Bahama has been producing sun protection products especially for use in the hotel industry or outdoor catering since 1950.
eurolaser systems are ideal for cutting textiles for sunshades. particularly large-format contours can be optimally processed on our machines.