- Laser engraving with a resolution of up to 1200 dpi
- Clean and perfect cuts - no reworking necessary
- No material fixation required due to contact-free and force-free processing
- No tool wear, therefore consistently high cut quality
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
What additional benefits do eurolaser CO₂ laser cutters offer for advertising technology?
eurolaser laser systems are used in a wide range of industries. As far as advertising technology is concerned, the focus is on machining plastic. Acrylic is the most commonly used plastic in this area. As well as laser cutting, acrylic is also ideally suited for engraving. Fascinating effects can be achieved in combination with LED technology. Plastic films are also a major market for CO2 laser cutters. Contactless laser cutting is ideally suited for precise lettering or foils, which are back-injected later. As well as films and plastic panels, textiles are also cut using lasers in advertising technology. Advertising banners and flags are produced using our technology, for example. Customers use our POSITIONplus option for precise processing of printed materials (print & cut).