On behalf of Delcotex, eurolaser tested PALStex® in its application laboratory with regard to the properties for laser processing.
- Cost reduction: thanks to sealedcut edges, edging is no longer necessary
- Laser cutting and engraving in one operation
- Permanent laser engraving for fine product identification (e.g. serial number, documentation)
- Smooth, lint-free cut edges
- Dust-free cutting - less cleaning effort
- Automated processing directly from the roll
- No material fixation required as it is non-contact and force-free processing
- Laser cutting of extremely fine, almost radius-free contours
- No tool wear and therefore consistently high cutting quality
Due to ist properties, PALStex® is mainly used for personal protective Equipment (PPE) and protective clothing. PALStex® has been optimized especially for laser-cut carrying systems. These have the Advantage that the cut edges are welded during laser cutting and are therefore tear-proof. As a result, the carrying systems are durable, stable and Equipment can be easily attached to them.
Advantages of PALStex®:
- Optimized for laser-cut carrying systems (tear-proof edges)
- Anti-stab and bullet protection effect
- Resistant to environmental influences - usable in different climate zones
- High temperature and humidity resistance
- Can be colored and printed
A detailed Report on PALStex® laser cutting test is available on request.