What are the benefits of laser marking?
- Very high speeds
- No material damage thanks to force-free processing
- No chippings – so no cleaning of area around the machine necessary
- High repeat accuracy
- No material fixation necessary
- Color change in some materials due to thermal exposure
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours
What additional benefits do eurolaser systems offer?
Laser marking with eurolaser systems:
Laser marking is used in many different branches. Frequent applications include type plates, product markings, barcodes and serial numbers. Although lettering, logos, pictures and ornaments are also often created with this procedure. Typical materials for inscribing with CO2 lasers include e.g. plastics, acrylic, wood as well as marble, anodized aluminum or glass.