Laser cutting and labelling of adhesive foils and labels
eurolaser offers CO₂ laser cutters configured especially for foils
Inscriptions can be applied with breath-taking speed using the CO2 marking system QuickMark. The permanent markings are ideal for barcodes, for example, or logos and serial numbers. Our laser cutters are best suited to cutting. You can cut labels precisely before as well as after printing (with fiducials) with the laser system without the need to convert it. With the exact laser setting you can cut the self-adhesive layer without damaging the base material.
- Clean and perfect cuts - no reworking of the foils necessary
- No material fixation necessary – thanks to the vacuum table
- No flaking of the material as is the case with punching – thanks to contactless and force-free processing
- No cleaning of the knives necessary - no parts stick after cutting
- No tool wear so therefore consistently high cutting quality
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
- Very high speeds during laser labelling
What are the additional benefits of eurolaser CO₂ laser cutters?
Cutting of the foils with a knife is a highly complex process. With the double adhesive layer, small parts often stick to the knife and this results in worse cutting qualities and a lot of waste. The laser cut of the eurolaser systems provides many advantages. For example, the laser cuts all adhesive layers contact-free without chipping or splintering.
Application examples for cutting and labelling adhesive foils and type plates with eurolaser CO₂ laser systems:
Compare the frequently used cutting processes for adhesive foils: CO₂ laser, die-cutter and knife cutter. »
We will be pleased to advise you on the topic of laser cutting of adhesive foils as well as on our laser systems and special options for labelling.
or please call for your individual consulting!