What are the benefits of the Touch&Go software?
- Maximum process reliability
- Operating errors almost impossible
- Ideal for less trained personnel, as image-guided step by step
- Customizable screen
- Process parameters centrally controllable and accessible through work preparation
- Process steps can be easily accessed by operating personnel at the touch of a button as pictorials
- Several systems can be operated in parallel
- Operation possible via touchscreen, alternatively also via mouse
- Compatible with additional automation solutions
eurolaser CEO Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kluczinski:
“Our customers ask for a level of automation as high as possible, particularly in industrial manufacturing. On the other hand, the system settings must be adapted to the respective application of the customer as much as possible. This in turn requires a lot of know-how. For this reason, customers often ask that machine operators can use tested default settings without having to perform their own settings. With the individual customization of Touch&Go, we can optimally meet the requests of our customers.”
Optimum results step by step:
The versatile parameters required for laser machining that vary from material to material are not configured by the machine operator. By interacting with the system software, the Touch&Go software
reverts to existing data that was determined by experts from work preparation. Operators can thus be trained very quickly, as they no longer need to handle complex technical details.
Do you have any questions? We are pleased to advise you.