- Clean and perfect cuts - no edge reworking necessary
- No material fixation necessary
- Extremely high level of repeat accuracy
- Laser cutting and engraving in a single operation
- No tool wear, therefore consistently high cut quality
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
What are the additional benefits of eurolaser CO₂ laser cutters?
Hardly any other industrial mass produced product has changed everyday life for mankind mote than the motor car. The manufacture of cars and other vehicles is one of the most important branches of industry in many industrial countries. As well as cars, particularly aerospace and shipbuilding are worth mentioning. The laser is being used more frequently in the supplier industry, and frequently replaces conventional processes. Users appreciate the process reliability and consistent high quality of the cuts carried out by the focussed light beam. A seemingly infinite variety of laser-cut components and functional parts can now be found in the fitting and panelling area. Heat-absorbent fibreglass composites, protective coatings, industrial adhesive tapes, displays, membrane keypads, insulation mats, carbon fibre reinforced composites (CFRP), upholstery fabrics and knitted spacer fabrics in comfortable car seats – all processed nowadays with the laser beam. Now that high-precision laser cutting has been established in the textile processing industry for several years now, the benefits thereof are now becoming apparent, particularly for machining complex functional materials used in the automotive sector.