What are the advantages of lasers, exactly?
- No dust – and no chippings
- Laser cutting of extremely fine contours and practically radius-free inner contours
- Material does not have to be clamped
- Contact-free processing = no tool wear
- Machinable with consistent quality, even with an uneven shape
- Less material waste
The cutting process, which is contactless but optimised due to tactile focus guidance, is incomparably simple. The material that is being machined does not suffer any mechanical stress or damage such as that which is caused by normal tool force. Neither chippings nor dust contaminate the workpiece, and little cleaning is required around the machine.
Machining remains flexible, since the contours are transferred directly from one of the many design software solutions from a PC workstation to the CNC laser machining system. In order to give these coat racks that special something, engraving and colours can be used to produce great effects and designs. Individual and low-cost design options that will impress your customers.