Laser cutting and engraving of architectural models
Flexible laser cutter for precise designs
Different materials are used in model making and for manufacturing architectural models. CO2 laser systems are ideally suited for cutting to size. The outstanding features of laser cutting are a high level of precision and flexibility. The parallel use of CO2 lasers, cutting and milling on a single machine make the eurolaser system a universal cutter.
What are the advantages of lasers in model making?
- Clean and perfect cuts - no reworking necessary
- Laser cutting and engraving in a single operation
- No material fixation necessary - no breakage, less waste
- No cleaning of the knives necessary - no parts stick after cutting
- Engraving for simulation of different materials such as Masonry on a base material
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
What are the additional benefits of eurolaser CO₂ laser cutters?
What are CO₂ laser systems used for in architecture and model making?
Laser systems are perfect tools if it is a case of designing and manufacturing models in architecture. An important advantage is the quick and flexible processing. It is possible for the architect to design a model together with the customer, send the CAD data directly to the laser system and therefore produce the model of a house, a car or the like in real time. The possibility of combining the laser with mechanical tools such as knives or cutters further increases the flexibility, so that creative ideas can be implemented with ease.
Application examples in model making with eurolaser CO₂ laser systems:
We would be pleased to advise you on the subject of laser cutting and engraving, about our laser systems and concerning special options.
or please call for your individual consulting!
+49 (0)4131 / 9697 - 500
Image source: Busch GmbH & Co. KG