What are the advantages of laser cutting of plywood?
- No chipping – thus, no need to clean the processing area
- High precision and repeatability
- No clamping and fixation of plywood panels necessary
- Less breakage and waste due to contactless laser cutting
- No tool wear – consistently high cutting quality
What added value have eurolaser CO₂ laser cutter for wood processing?
Veneer plywood, laminated wood or wood especially prepared for laser processing are exemplary to mention for a whole product range being used in various applications. In particular in the handcrafts, plywood is processed with lasers - wear-free, precise and without dust. The slight oxidation (dark colouring) on the cutting edge is in part intended, but it can be reduced significantly by choosing the right type of wood, by regulating the moisture content and by selecting the right kind of gluing components (UF resin glue).
Applications for cutting and engraving of plywood with CO₂ laser systems:
We will gladly advise you about cutting and engraving of plywood, to our laser systems and special options for wood processing.
or please call for your individual consulting!
+49 (0)4131 / 9697 - 500