What advantages have laser cutting of PET?
- Clean and perfect cutting edges – no post-processing necessary
- No material fixation necessary – through vacuum table
- No knife cleaning necessary – no sticking of single parts after cutting
- No tool wear and thus, steady constantly high cutting quality
- High flexibility in contours choices – without tool preparation or tool change
What added value have eurolaser cutter?
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) is a thermoplastic polyester material. Amongst other things, it represents a raw material for foils, textiles and plate materials. Very often, the foils are very thin and they will be used for different sectors, such as furniture or electrical insulating foils. Besides, PET is often used as fabric or foil for laser cutting. Additionally, there is PET Glycol (PETG). It is flame-retardant, chemically resistant, durable and virtually unbreakable, and perfect for marking and cutting with CO2 laser. PET/PETG is used for machine protection devices, glazing, shop and trade show furnishings and in the general furniture sector.