- Smooth, slightly fused cut edges
- No material distortion due to non-contact machining
- Precise cutting of very filigree details
- Laser engravings for marking
- No tool wear for consistently high cutting quality
- Fast cutting speed
What additional benefits do eurolaser cutting systems have when processing Neoprene:
Various terms are used for the material polychloroprene. The most common is Neoprene or Neoprene rubber. Polychloroprene is a synthetic rubber and is produced by the polymerisation of chloroprene, which is why the term chloroprene rubber is also used, but also chlorobutadiene rubber. The material is very resistant to weathering and the influence of ozone. It also has good chemical resistance and is characterised by a certain flame resistance. It is therefore used in the automotive industry, medical technology, clothing industry or as a seal.