What are the benefits of the feeding unit of the conveyor system?
- Automatic material feed directly from the roll
- Optimum adjustment of the speed for stress-free material feed
- Minimisation of errors when inserting the roll material thanks to laser line projectors
- Perfect material positioning thanks to automatic edge control
- Process automation through the use of barcodes
Automatic feeding of roll material
Unwinding unit or feeding unit, options that enable further automation of the processing of textiles and foils. The material is fed directly from the roll onto the laser system by the conveyor belt, where it is cut, perforated or engraved. Benefits include improved machine utilization thanks to automatic material guidance in the laser cutting system which at the same time makes work easier for the operator.
Speed adapted automatically
Automatic control of the feeding speed of the bale material. Unwinding of the material from the roll is controlled independently of the speed with which the laser cutting system pulls in the material. This means that the feeding speed is always ideally aligned independently of the diameter of the roll. An optional powered roll support is available for large or heavy rolls.
Fast material changeover thanks to positioning aid
Fast and accurate insertion of roll material and error minimization thanks to integrated laser line projectors
Perfect positioning of the material thanks to edge control
Sensors are used to control the unwinding unit or feeder unit in such a way that the defined position on the working surface is always correctly maintained. Benefits here include optimum material utilization and less waste.
Stress and distortion-free material feed
Stretch-free material feeding, so there is no material distortion; the material can be cut in its “natural” tension-free state. This is a key requirement for exploiting the benefits of contact-less laser processing. It ensures excellent results and perfect repeatability.
Restlängenerfassung über Barcode, stellen Sie sicher das immer ausreichend Material für Ihre Auftragsabwicklung bereit steht.Optionale Paternosterfunktion, zur Optimierung des Produktionsprozesses durch lückenlosen Materialzufluss. Von einer bis zu mehreren hundert Rollen können in einem „Paternosterlager“ direkt an dem Laserschneidsystem bereitgestellt werden.
Options for material feeding solutions
- Individual roll widths up to 3 m
- Powered roll support (forwards / backwards)
- Inner roll diameters from 50 to 125 mm, others on request
- Even heavy rolls possible
- Optional automatic roll changeover
- Optional paternoster storage system solutions for a large number of rolls
- Remaining length capture via barcode
- Aligned winding unit available