We have integrated a cleaning system as a standard feature in our machines to minimise the effort required to counteract this problem. A lot of soiling is removed with this standard cleaning function. However, it is advisable to optimise this effect for some applications. In particular for applications that cause a high level of residual soiling. Our active conveyor belt cleaning system has been developed for just such cases.
What does the active conveyor belt cleaning system do?
- Motorised, two-sided cleaning system
- Removes even the most stubborn soiling from the wire mesh belt
- Ideally suited for material remnants, small parts and smoke residues that adhere to the belt
The active belt cleaning system enables the efficient and highly accurate machining of even critical applications and materials.
The active conveyor belt cleaning system is available for all new conveyor systems and can be retrofitted in all existing laser systems. Just contact us!
- Consistently high, long-term cutting quality
- No soiling of the material during processing
- Retains the long service life of your laser system
- Available as an option and retrofit solution for conveyor systems