- High process speed and repeatability
- No fraying of the cut edges due to direct welding
- Consistently high cut quality without tool wear
- No material distortion due to non-contact cutting process
- Individual and smallest contours can be realized
- Series production and 24/7 operation without loss of quality
What are the additional benefits of eurolaser CO2 laser cutters for flexible silos and big bags?
Special textiles are required for the storage and transport of bulk materials in industry and agriculture. These must withstand high weight and constantly changing weather conditions. Polyester and composite fabrics with individual impregnation or coating are used, among others. Laser technology therefore comes into play during processing! When cutting with lasers, work can be done much more efficiently and the potential for errors is minimized. At the same time, straight cuts are produced with stable edges directly sealed by the welding effect during cutting. Non-contact processing prevents any material distortion. Thanks to the consistently high processing quality and speed, the laser-cut end products are perfectly suited for demanding industrial applications.