FAQ - Frequently asked questions
Interesting notes on laser technology and material machining
Find answers to frequently asked questions in this section. If you can‘t find the answer to your question, you can also get in touch with us via the contact form or simply ask for a personal consultation.
Basics of laser technology
- How does a laser work?
- How hot is a laser beam?
- How do I measure laser power correctly?
- Why is the laser source mounted at the height of the beam?
- How does simple compressed air affect the laser cutting process?
- Which advantages do laser systems have compared to conventional processing methods?
- How does non-contact cutting affect cutting results?
- Can I also use the machine for routing?
- How can I Integrate eurolaser into an existing production workflows?
- Do I need any special software to control a eurolaser system?
- Is the use of barcodes for automated processes possible?
- Can I also cut at a slant with the laser?
- Which laser classes apply for eurolaser systems?
- Can I use my existing data?
- What are the differences between cast (GS) and extruded (XT) acrylic?
- What should be considered when cutting thick acrylic?
- How does the way you store acrylic affect the cutting edge?
- What properties must plastic foil inscriptions have and what are the ideal cutting processes?
- What properties must membrane keyboards have and what are the ideal cutting processes?
- What should you watch out for when processing back-molded foils?
- What needs to be considered for the processing of foils for front and decor panels?