What are the advantages of laser cutting of textiles?
- Sealing of cut edges when cutting synthetical textiles (cut & seal process)
- No fabric distortion – due to contactless processing
- Precise cutting of very filigree details
- Less efforts of clearance due to reduced dust production when cutting
- No tool wear – consistently high cutting quality
- Processing in all directions – independent of fabric structure
What added value have eurolaser CO₂ laser cutter in textile processing?
Material information for the laser cutting and engraving of textiles:
Textiles can also exist both of natural and of synthetical materials. Typical textiles for cutting by laser are fabrics, knitted fabrics, meshworks, sew fabrics, non-woven fabric and felts. Their main components are fibres which are characterised by a high flexibility and suppleness. Textile products will be used for various purposes. Typical application fields are clothing industry, home textiles, medical technology or decorative fabrics, such as advertising banner and flags. Textiles for industrial use will usually be indicated as technical textiles. Typical examples for the usage of laser technology for cutting in this area are filters, upholstery, heat protection fabrics, textile components in the automotive industry or sails.