What are the advantages of laser cutting in woodworking?
- Laser cutting of extremely fine, virtually radius-free contours
- No clamping or fixing of the wooden panels necessary
- Less breakage and waste because laser cutting is a contactless process
- Burr-free edges - no reworking
- No chippings – so no cleaning of area around the machine necessary
- No tool wear – consistently high cutting quality
What additional benefits do eurolaser CO2 laser cutters provide for woodworking?
What are CO2 laser systems used for in woodworking?
CO2 lasers are suitable for different wood materials and a wide variety of usage areas. They decorate our environment, for example, as panelling for walls and ceilings, as inlays in doors and floors or as decorations for Easter and Christmas. You can adapt your work to the requirements of your customers quickly and flexibly using eurolaser laser systems. Typical examples of the use of laser technology in woodworking are candle arches in ore mountain folk art, Christmas decorations and inlays made from veneer or parquet.