- Materials testing and automotive testing
- Materials and failure analysis
- Materials technology and new materials
- Surface finishing
- Process engineering and development
- Quality and environmental management
- Mould and tool optimisation
- Products and innovations to support production
The Lüdenscheid Plastics Institute attaches great importance to quality and firm foundations in practice. The maximum level of expertise is ensured by the skilled and experienced staff and rigorous quality control systems. The entire company is DIN EN ISO 9001 certified and the laboratory is DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 accredited.
As laser technology has become a part of many areas of plastics engineering, the practical use of this technology has also become an issue for the Lüdenscheid Plastics Institute. Thanks to the CO2 laser system installed by eurolaser, scientific theories can now be precision-tested and examined in practical applications. The high quality of the eurolaser technology corresponds to the high standards of the Institute, and is ideally suited for this due to its industrial applications.