What advantages have laser cutting of polyamide?
- Clean and perfect cut edges – no post-processing necessary
- No material fixation necessary – due to vacuum table
- No fabric distortion due to stress-free material feeding and contactless laser cutting
- No knife cleaning necessary – no sticking of single parts after cutting
- No tool wear and thus, a steady constant high quality
- High flexibility in contour choice – no tool preparation or tool wear
What added value have eurolaser cutter?
Material information about laser cutting of polyamide, Nylon and Perlon ®:
The name polyamide is usually applied to synthetically or technically usable thermoplastic resins. It is characterised by high tenacity, rigidity and toughness. Furthermore, it is resistant to chemicals and can be easily processed with the laser system. Polyamide fibres are used for the production of textiles, such as fishing lines, rainwear and lingerie, as well as the production of unbreakable household goods. Laser cutting of polyamide is characterised by high precision and contactless processing. The cutting edges will be melted through the thermal process and therefore, there will not be any fraying. There is no time-consuming post-processing and thus, it facilitates the further processing.