Basics of laser technology
- How does a laser work?
- How hot is a laser beam?
- How do I measure laser power correctly?
- Why is the laser source mounted at the height of the beam?
- How does simple compressed air affect the laser cutting process?
- Which advantages do laser systems have compared to conventional processing methods?
- How does non-contact cutting affect cutting results?
- Can I also use the machine for routing?
- How can I Integrate eurolaser into an existing production workflows?
- Do I need any special software to control a eurolaser system?
- Is the use of barcodes for automated processes possible?
- Can I also cut at a slant with the laser?
- Which laser classes apply for eurolaser systems?
- Can I use my existing data?
- What are the differences between cast (GS) and extruded (XT) acrylic?
- What should be considered when cutting thick acrylic?
- How does the way you store acrylic affect the cutting edge?
- What properties must plastic foil inscriptions have and what are the ideal cutting processes?
- What properties must membrane keyboards have and what are the ideal cutting processes?
- What should you watch out for when processing back-molded foils?
- What needs to be considered for the processing of foils for front and decor panels?