What are the advantages of lasers for training purposes or prototyping?
- Clean and perfect cuts - no reworking necessary
- Laser cutting and engraving in a single operation
- No material fixation necessary - no breakage, less waste
- No chippings – so no cleaning of area around the machine necessary
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
- Little noise generation compared to other procedures
What are the additional benefits of eurolaser CO₂ laser cutters?
- High level of flexibility due to combined cutting with mechanical tools and CO2 lasers on one cutter
- Unique choice of different table sizes – suitable for all standard roll, foil and board sizes
- Labelling function for the labelling of individual parts
- Special tables for optimum material storage when laser cutting
What are CO₂ laser systems used for at universities and in research?
Laser technology is increasingly represented at schools and universities. This means that pupils, students, teachers and professors can also benefit from the advantages of laser technology. With the fast, safe and gentle processing, first experiences can already be gained early and projects can be implemented cost-effectively. Flexibility plays a decisive role when purchasing laser systems. Contours can be adapted quickly and easily, without expensive tools having to be produced and replaced.