What are the advantages of laser cutting in the field of toys?
- Varied material selection
- No clamping or fixing of the material necessary
- Less breakage and waste because laser cutting is a contactless process
- Burr-free edges – no reworking
- No chippings – so no cleaning of area around the machine necessary
- No tool wear – consistently high cutting quality
What additional benefits do eurolaser CO2 laser cutters offer for the toy industry?
- High degree of flexibility by means of combined cutting with milling tools and CO2 lasers on a single cutter
- Unique choice of different table sizes – suitable for all standard sizes (panels, sheets and rolls)
- Efficient automation functions for optimum utilisation of the laser system
- Special tables for optimal cutting
Which toys are produced with CO2 laser systems?
Turn you ideas into a reality with the laser systems from eurolaser, and don’t just make small people happy, but also the grown-ups. Toys not only teach children different skills and abilities, but also form the basis of social interaction. Due to the quick and flexible processing, you can adapt the eurolaser systems easily and flexibly to your requirements, and thus meet customer wishes individually. For example, model planes, wooden jumping jacks, jigsaws, cuddly toys and many more can be formed with the laser.