What are the benefits of laser cutting and engraving of stationery?
- Laser cutting of extremely fine, highly precise contours
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
- No material damage and less breakage thanks to force-free processing
- No clamping or fixing of the material necessary
- No chippings – so no cleaning of area around the machine necessary
- No tool wear – consistently high cutting and engraving quality
What are the additional benefits of eurolaser CO2 laser cutters?
- High degree of flexibility by means of combined cutting with milling tools and CO2 lasers on a single cutter
- Unique choice of different table sizes – suitable for all commercial material formats
- Efficient automation functions for optimum utilisation of the laser system
- Special tables for optimal cutting
What are CO2 laser systems used for in the field of stationery?
CO2 laser systems are suitable for different materials and a wide variety of usage areas. In the area of stationery, the cutting and engraving of MDF, paper or paperboard, acrylic or plywood is typical. Laser engraving is frequently also used for personalisation. Typical applications are writing utensils from leather, glass or varnished or anodised metals, for example for pens. Compared to mechanical processing, there are no chippings in laser processing. The cuts and engravings can be implemented accurately and within seconds.
Anwendungsbeispiele für Schreibwaren, die mit eurolaser CO2-Lasersystemen gefertigt wurden:
- Pencil box – Cutting of printed MDF
- Mailing map – Laser processing of paper
- Invitation cards – Cutting of cardboard at breathtaking speed