What are the benefits of laser cutting in the sports industry?
- No crushing of the material and less breakage thanks to force-free processing
- No chippings – so no cleaning necessary
- Virtually radius-free inner contours
- No material fixation necessary
- Low noise generation during cutting
- Consistently high cutting quality because there is no tool wear
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
What additional benefits do eurolaser CO₂ laser cutting systems offer?
Laser cutting with eurolaser systems in the sports industry:
In the sports industry, lasers are used for the production of different products. The broad range of materials enables wide-ranging applications. For example, composite materials and textiles are cut for items of clothing or shoes. Eurolaser laser systems are all based on a consistent modular design, so we are always able to respond flexibly to the needs of our customers. High-quality components guarantee reliability, long service life as well as ensuring a positive price-performance ratio for the investment.