What are the benefits of cutting seals with laser?
- Clean and perfect cut edges - no reworking necessary
- Consistently high cutting quality – as there is no tool wear
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
- No material distortion – thanks to contactless processing
- Less cleaning required due to reduced dust formation during cutting
What additional benefits do eurolaser CO2 laser cutters have for cutting seals?
Material information for the laser cutting of seals:
Seals have become indispensable in everyday industrial environments. They are found in many very different fields of application where they are used to prevent or limit the leakage of unwanted substances from one area to another. The quality of the seals is of particular importance here. The versatility of the eurolaser system is ideally suited for the accurate cutting of many different types of sealing materials. seals, such as those used in the car industry as well as for many private needs, are particularly well suited for laser cutting.