eurolaser has taken a closer look at this material. Its properties during laser processing were tested in eurolaser’s own application lab.
Benefits of cutting BANOVA® with CO2 lasers:
- Contact-free processing – minimum material waste, no breakage
- Finest details and radius-free inner contours possible
- No chippings – less dirt and effort
- No clamping or fixing of the workpiece necessary
- Burr-free edges – no reworking necessary
- No tool wear
- Available automation functions for optimum production utilization
Field of application
Compared to conventional wooden panels, BANOVA® PLUS is up to 70% lighter. It impresses with high thermal insulation, great adhesive properties and naturalness. Typical applications for BANOVA® PLUS are furniture, interior linings and decorative front panels.
BANOVA® DIGITAL is distinguished by great lightness, stability and flatness. Ink optimally bonds to the wooden surface of the up to 50 mm thick material. Fields of application for BANOVA® DIGITAL are for example: Visual communication, advertising campaigns as well as exhibition stand and shop fitting construction.
Both materials produced very good results in the laser test and can be excellently machined on our high-end laser systems.