eurolaser has taken a closer look at this material. Its properties during laser processing were tested in eurolaser’s own application lab.
Benefits of cutting BANOVA® with CO2 lasers:
- Contact-free processing – minimum material waste, no breakage
- Finest details and radius-free inner contours possible
- No chippings – less dirt and effort
- No clamping or fixing of the workpiece necessary
- Burr-free edges – no reworking necessary
- No tool wear
- Available automation functions for optimum production utilization
Field of application
Compared to conventional wooden panels, BANOVA® PLUS is up to 70% lighter. It impresses with high thermal insulation, great adhesive properties and naturalness. Typical applications for BANOVA® PLUS are furniture, interior linings and decorative front panels.
BANOVA® PLUS produced very good results in the laser test and can be excellently machined on our high-end laser systems.