Your benefits of laser engraving at a glance:
- Contactless, no clamping necessary, no material damage
- No tool wear and no retooling in contrast to chiselling or milling
- High level of repeatability with consistent quality
- Extremely fine contours and details possible with a resolution of up to 1200 dpi
- High contrasts in particular for smooth, polished surfaces
The surface of the rock is removed by laser beam. A rough, matt area is left, which appears like a change in colour against the polished areas. The darker the rock, the more intense the contrast generated by laser engraving appears. The quality of the laser engraving is permanent, frost-resistant, weatherproof and does not fade with time.
Compared to conventional processing methods such as chiselling or milling, the eurolaser raster engraving unit can be used to engrave grey scale pictures on the material surface as well as black and white motifs. Realistic and impressive pictures or patterns in granite – a challenge for new ideas.