- Reduction of costs - thanks to sealed cut edges, no more trimming is necessary
- Dust-free cutting - less cleaning effort
- Automated processing straight from the roll
- No material fixation required due to contact-free and force-free processing
- Fast and efficient cutting regardless of the fabric structure
- Laser cutting and engraving in a single operation
- No tool wear - no loss of quality
- Laser cutting of extremely fine, virtually radius-free contours
- Significant potential for cost saving for high quality raw materials thanks to the nesting function
What are the additional benefits of eurolaser CO₂ laser cutters?
Your own safety is the top priority in all actions. It is therefore important to pay attention to quality and precision when manufacturing protective clothing. eurolaser combines all important criteria in its CO2 laser systems. Thanks to stress-free material feeding and contactless processing, precise and filigree cuts are no longer a thing of the past. Working steps in further processing (e.g. edging) are omitted due to the thermal laser cutting. Thanks to our optical detection system, even printed materials can be cut without any problems.
Typical laser-cut products are: protective vests, splinter protection, cut and stab protection, flame protection, fragment protection, head protection, ballistic shields, but also protective work clothing. Furthermore, our laser systems are used for cutting leisure sports clothing (e.g. paintball, air soft).
Lasers cut through bullet- and stab-resistant vests and other tactical textiles, resulting in benefits such as precisely cut edges with no fraying, and no tool wear.
Benefits like distortion-free cutting and very high precision are arguments to cut technical textiles such as protective masks with laser, no matter if for cut small series or mass production.
Protective equipment made from plastics (e.g. Face Shields) can be excellently cut by laser with benefits such as clean and perfect cut edges, the highest level of precision and optional nesting.
Lasers are ideally suited to cut through heat-resistant fabrics like Deliflame®; benefits include the automated processing from the roll, high precision and optional permanent marking.
Our lasers are perfectly suited for cutting the PALStex, the Cordura®-based fabric, producing lint-free cut edges, precise and filigree details and reducing tool wear.
Lasers cut through the woven polyamide fiber Cordura® without problems, resulting in sealed cut edges with no fraying, the very high precision, and the option for labeling in one operation.