What are the advantages of lasers in the machining of musical instruments?
- Laser cutting of extremely fine, virtually radius-free contours
- No clamping or fixing of the material necessary
- Less breakage and waste because laser cutting is a contactless process
- No chippings – so no cleaning of area around the machine necessary
- No tool wear – consistently high cutting quality
What additional benefits do eurolaser CO₂ laser cutters offer for the production of musical instruments?
What are CO₂ laser systems used for in the area of musical instruments?
CO2 lasers are suitable for different materials and a wide variety of usage areas. In the area of musical instruments, the processing of wooden materials is the main area of application. In addition to natural wood, a lot of plywood and veneer is also used here. The flexibility of the laser is particularly in demand for individualisations. This way, individual shapes can be cut or personalised engravings can be applied easily and without complex preparations.