What are the advantages of laser cutting in the field of the military and police?
- Laser cutting of extremely fine, virtually radius-free contours
- No material fixation required due to contact-free and force-free processing
- Simple production via a PC design program
- Significant potential for cost saving for high quality raw materials thanks to the nesting function
- No tool wear - no loss of quality
- Laser cutting and engraving in a single operation
What are the additional benefits of eurolaser CO2 laser cutters?
What are CO2 laser systems in the field of military and police used for?
Typical application examples of laser systems for security services are the cutting of protective clothing. Your own safety is of utmost importance for all activities. It is therefore crucial to ensure quality and precision already when producing protective clothing. Eurolaser combines all important criteria in its CO2 laser systems. With stress-free material feeding as well as contact-free handling, precise and delicate cuts are no longer a thing of the past. With our optical detection system, printed material can also be cut without problems.