- Clean and perfect cuts - no reworking of the foils necessary
- No material fixation necessary – thanks to the vacuum table
- No flaking of the material as is the case with punching – thanks to contactless and force-free processing
- No cleaning of the knives necessary - no parts stick after cutting
- No tool wear so therefore consistently high cutting quality
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
What additional benefits do eurolaser CO₂ laser cutters have for cutting foils?
Membrane keyboards are used wherever rough environmental conditions make the use of normal keyboards impossible. They are for the most part resistant to humidity, very flexible and can be wiped clean. Laser cutters from eurolaser are ideally suited for cutting sensitive foils, like the ones used in the production of multi-layer membrane keyboards, for example. Laser cutting is a completely contactless process, so the plastic foils are not subjected to any mechanical stressing whatsoever. This allows the production of very filigree cuts. Parallel use of knives and laser on one laser system increases flexibility in foil processing even more.