- Fast job changeover without changeover times
- Cutting, engraving and marking on one machine
- Suitable table concepts for various materials
- Time saving due to reduction of tool changes
- Single-item or series production - economical work possible regardless of batch size
- Low cleaning effort due to chipless machining
- High durability, no tool wear
What are the additional benefits of eurolaser CO2 laser cutters for service providers?
Contract manufacturers are used where it does not make sense for other companies to set up their own production for business reasons. As service providers, they are commissioned to cut a wide variety of materials, which are then processed into different end products. In doing so, they operate with a high degree of flexibility and can realize batch size 1 economically as well as produce extensive series. Here, eurolaser systems score points for their cost-effectiveness, since there are no tool changes or expensive production of tools, as is the case with punching, for example. Instead, it is possible to change efficiently from job to job without setup times. Equipped with high-end laser systems from eurolaser, service providers can work 24/7 in shift operation – without any loss of quality.