What are the benefits of laser cutting and labelling of adhesive foil?
- Clean and perfect cuts - no reworking of the foils necessary
- No material fixation necessary – thanks to the vacuum table
- No flaking of the material as is the case with punching – thanks to contactless and force-free processing
- No cleaning of the knives necessary - no parts stick after cutting
- No tool wear so therefore consistently high cutting quality
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours
- Very high speeds during laser labelling
What are the additional benefits of eurolaser CO₂ laser cutters?
Information about adhesive foils and labels for laser processing:
Cutting of the foils with a knife is a highly complex process. With the double adhesive layer, small parts often stick to the knife and this results in worse cutting qualities and a lot of waste. The laser cut of the eurolaser systems provides many advantages. For example, the laser cuts all adhesive layers contact-free without chipping or splintering.