- Sealing of cut edges when cutting synthetical textiles (cut & seal process)
- No fabric distortion – due to contactless processing
- Precise cutting of very filigree details
- Less efforts of clearance due to reduced dust production when cutting
- No tool wear – consistently high cutting quality
- Processing in all directions – independent of fabric structure
What are the additional benefits of eurolaser CO₂ laser cutters for the finishing of clothing?
Different fabrics, which can perfectly highlight your own taste. The flexibility of the laser convinces especially in the production of modern interior equipment.
As to one-off production, the laser scores with filigree cuts and the highest precision, for example, regarding textile room dividers, which also provide great lighting effects with individual patterns. In addition to the production of single parts, our laser systems can also be used for 24/7 operation, and thus, represent an efficient solution with fast amortisation time for industrial serial production.
With modular concept to success
Printed and plain-coloured textiles can be processed without distortion on the laser machine and, thanks to various options, automatically processed directly from the roll. In addition to the laser, it is also possible to use the Label Module for individual marking and optimal preparation of subsequent production steps, as well as the Ink Printer Module for labelling purposes. This represents the eurolaser system as an universal solution for your production.