- Clean and perfect cuts - no reworking necessary
- Laser cutting and engraving in a single operation
- Textiles are cut lint-free and cleanly
- No material fixation necessary - no breakage, less waste
- No chippings – so no cleaning of area around the machine necessary
- No cleaning of the knives necessary - no parts stick after cutting
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
- Simple production via the design program
What additional benefits do eurolaser CO₂ laser cutters offer for furniture production?
- High level of flexibility due to combined cutting with mechanical tools and CO2 lasers on a single cutter
- Unique choice of different table sizes – options suitable for all standard panel and roll sizes
- Efficient automation functions for optimum utilisation of the laser system
- Special tables for optimum material storage when laser cutting
- Camera detection for laser cutting of printed materials
The choice of high-quality materials alone is not enough to create the desired sense of well-being. It is the attractive design with its special shape and colour schemes that in fact first brings a living room to life and makes it unique. Textiles, a multitude of different types of wood and plastic are used for diverse interior decorations, both in the private and the commercial sphere, where they are combined in such a way that they do far more than just fulfil a purpose. This is where the flexibility of the laser comes into its own, in the production of modern interior furnishings. Laser technology merges high-quality design and elegant products to produce brilliant results that come to life in the eye of the beholder. For example, laser systems are used for the cutting of cushions, templates of MDF, veneer inlays, photo engravings on marble or the cutting of parquet. Hifi boards or other elegant accessories made from acrylic are typical laser applications.