What are the benefits of cutting garments with laser?
- Laser cutting of extremely fine, virtually radius-free contours
- No material fixation required due to contact-free and force-free processing
- Simple production via a PC design program
- Significant potential for cost saving for high quality raw materials thanks to the nesting function
- No tool wear - no loss of quality
- Laser cutting and engraving in a single operation
What are the additional benefits of eurolaser CO₂ laser cutters for the finishing of clothing?
What are CO₂ laser systems used for in the clothing industry?
Laser is ideally suited to both small production lines as well as to the industrial manufacture and one-off production of haute couture designers. Unusual ideas and complex patterns can be perfectly applied with the laser. Typical applications are leather and sports shoes, safety vests, engravings on fleece in promotional clothing, labels and patches, suits, velcro or felt materials.