What are the advantages of lasers in model making?
- Clean and perfect cuts - no reworking necessary
- Laser cutting and engraving in a single operation
- No material fixation necessary - no breakage, less waste
- No cleaning of the knives necessary - no parts stick after cutting
- Engraving for simulation of different materials such as Masonry on a base material
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
What are the additional benefits of eurolaser CO2 laser cutters?
What are CO2 laser systems used for in architecture and model making?
Laser systems are perfect tools if it is a case of designing and manufacturing models in architecture. An important advantage is the quick and flexible processing. It is possible for the architect to design a model together with the customer, send the CAD data directly to the laser system and therefore produce the model of a house, a car or the like in real time. The possibility of combining the laser with mechanical tools such as knives or cutters further increases the flexibility, so that creative ideas can be implemented with ease.
Application examples in model making with eurolaser CO2 laser systems:
Image source: Busch GmbH & Co. KG