The red spot makes the difference
With the clearly visible red light beam of the pilot laser the setup of the system can me simplified to a large extend. Controlled by software it follows cutting edges and reference points accurate to the millimetre. By this the user is able to check the accuracy before the real cut and if necessary correct the settings.
- Precise check of the data conversion on the laser system before the cutting
- Facilitation of settings as for example the reference point setting
- The pilot laser is mounted to the optical head and remains mounted even during normal laser operation.
- No complicated and repeated retrofitting necessary
- User-friendly and maintenance-free