All-round individual design
Engraving of cylindrical workpieces
If you want to offer your customers something really special, then engravings on cylindrical objects (rotationally symmetrical bodies) are a promising alternative that are in high demand. The compact XS systems from eurolaser can be upgraded simply with an optional “rotary attachment”. The increase in the range of applications that this unit brings will stand you in good stead when it comes to fulfilling any number of different customer demands.
The facts at a glance:
- Option available for the XS-300 diamondPLUS, XS-330 and XS-610 laser systems.
- Endless engraving over the complete workpiece can be achieved thanks to the accuracy of the engraving unit.
- Processing of partial areas with flat surfaces (square shapes) with 2D and 3D relief engraving
- Processing of raster and vector data
- Faster and easier to use thanks to “plug and play”
Handling is child’s play: round objects such as pens, cans or bottles are clamped on the outer sides of the rotating unit. Rotation is started and the laser beam immediately starts engraving. The “rotary attachment” is the tool for finest engraving in top quality; it works with the level of accuracy that you have come to expect from your laser system in "normal operation". Fast, simple and economical where individual design is concerned.