600 watt laser power!
Compact and innovative
The 600W sealed-off laser is both a compact and an extremely innovative power package. Our customers and application engineers have confirmed this and have highlighted the benefits and particular features in day-to-day operation for potential users:
When do we give the 600W laser preference over other lasers?
- Acrylic (PMMA) in large quantities (mass production)
- Cutting dies (multiplex)
- Wood applications e.g. parquet
- High-speed cutting of textiles
The benefits or the 600W CO2 beam source at a glance:
- High power output of approx. 700W
- Wide range of applications from < 10 - 600W
- Performance stability of +/- 2%
- Circularly polarised laser beam for even shaping of kerfs
eurolaser offers the 600 Watt laser in the LCS series in the following system sizes:
- M-1600 (Processing area 1.300 x 1600 mm)
- L-2500 (Processing area 1.800 x 2.500 mm)
- XL-1600 (Processing area 2.200 x 1.600 mm)
- XL-3000 (Processing area 2.200 x 3.000 mm)
Find out more about the eurolaser systems.