Big, bigger, engraving up to 10 m2
Raster Engraving Unit
Along with 10 other formats, eurolaser also markets the world's largest laser engraving machine.
The principle is similar to that of an inkjet printer. The concentrated laser beam is responsible for a possible change in surface contrast and therefore for generating an image in the form of a slight surface relief.
Pixel laser engravings enhance the possibilities of
- Product identification
- Protection against fakes
Black-and-white pictures between 75 and 300 dpi with excellent contrast can be produced in 1-bit mode and require a relatively short process time depending on the template and material.
In 8-bit mode, you can produce a photo-quality image up to 1,200 dpi using grey scale templates or generate a deep engraving for a relief.
Typical and suitable materials are:
- Resolution: maximum resolution of 75 dpi - 1,200 dpi
- Working speed: from 200 to 1,000 mm/s
- Travel speed: maximum accelaration of 7,5 m/s².
- Requirements: retrofit on all systems from 1st March 2001
- Scope of delivery: hardware-set (controller board, cable-Set, assembly) and OptiScout Laser