eurolaser - Specialists in laser systems for cutting,
engraving and marking
High-Tech made in Germany. Our aim is your success!
eurolaser designs, develops and produces innovative laser systems for material machining in industry and craftwork. With a multiplicity of potential uses, the Lüneburg-based company has established a position showing the way ahead for new and established laser applications in many sectors of industry.
A completely modular concept underpins our laser systems, so that we can always take a flexible approach to our customers‘ needs. High-quality components ensure reliability, a long working life and guarantee a positive price-performance ratio for the investment.
Successful customers - worldwide
Anybody who wants to remain competitive in today‘s markets is switching from conventional production processes to superior laser technology. Economical production and additional growth guarantee success for many users. It is far from unusual for them to consider purchasing another laser system after a short time, which reflects a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Many years of expertise
To establish which laser system is best suited to their applications, potential and existing customers are encouraged by eurolaser to carry out comprehensive material tests. The experts in the use of lasers from our Application Center have experience of over 10,000 successful prototypes. Know-how which results in a payoff for you.
- With a sealed-off CO2 laser, you are using a „tool“ that is almost zero maintenance
- The movement system from the world market leaders Zünd has proved itself 10,000 times in the market place and provides you with maximum reliability
- You work software-independently and need no license, because the laser system is controlled with your normal PC (no machine software needed)
- Always keep up with the latest state of the art and save cash with our modular design and expandable modules
- An intelligent and at the same time practical safety concept combines maximum machine and operating safety with more effective use
- The freely accessible machining area allows you to load and unload quickly
- Transparency of costs
- Worldwide service
- Close contact to customers
- Non-binding and customer-specific sampling of your materials
- Safe and reliable technology
- Individually configured systems according to your application
- All standard CAD and graphic data formats can be processed
- Reducing of processing steps by intelligent software
- Workflow management from the design to the production
- Fast and easy application of conventional toolheads made by ZÜND
Properties which will convince you
- Depending on the requirement, laser power between 60 and 600 watts
- Very good repetition accuracies through the excellent DC servo drive
- High-quality beam control and beam formation components to optimize cutting and engraving quality
- A variety of focal lengths which are tailored to your requirements
- Compressed air and purge gas supply units for optimum cutting results